In the Community
Last Look Consulting Group deems philanthropy as one of its core values. Between being a top fundraiser for multiple Ironman triathlons benefitting the Children’s Cancer Foundation to giving back in the more day-to-day activities, such as donating time to local fishing organizations, community involvement is extremely valued here and a core pillar in our consulting firm’s core values.
Expand/collapse to learn more
Lighthouse Point Yacht Club – Chairmain of the Fishing Committee
- Chairman of the Fishing Committee – 2018 – Current
- SOS Village
Angels for Angels Charity Gala
- Host Committee Member for Angels for Angels Charity Gala benefitting the Foundation for Angleman Syndrome Therapeutics (FAST) – 2018 & 2019
Top Fundraiser for the Ironman World Championship – Children’s Tumor Foundation
- Mitchel Zelman was the top fundraiser for the Ironman World Championship in Kona, Hawaii benefitting the Children’s Tumor Foundation – 2016
- Read the Children’s Tumor Foundation’s full NFE Athlete Spotlight here.
Top Fundraiser for Ironman Florida – Children’s Tumor Foundation
- Mitch Zelman was the top fundraiser for the Ironman Florida benefitting the Children’s Tumor Foundation – 2014
Organized Boca Raton’s First Youth Triathalon
- Mitchel Zelman helped organize the first Youth Triathlon in Boca Raton, FL – 2015 & 2016
Mitch Zelman Scholarship
- Mitch Zelman Scholarship was created in February of 2022. The program was created to help offset the expenses of college students in financial need. For more information, visit www.MitchZelmanScholarship.com.