Senior Property & Casualty Broker
Mitch Zelman, also known as Mitchel Zelman, is the founder of Last Look Consulting Group.
Mitchel Zelman is an E&S broker with a passion for business. He also currently owns Noodle Station, a fast-casual Asian restaurant. Noodle Station encompasses the love of ramen, fresh produce, and quality proteins to bring its patrons a quality bowl of goodness.
At the age of 18, Mitch Zelman obtained his insurance license. In 2002, he began working an internship with NAPSLO. In 2003 he graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science in Risk Management and Insurance. While at Florida State University he was part of the Water Polo Club Team and President of the Risk Management Insurance Society (RMIS).
After graduation, he went on to join a wholesale insurance brokerage in 2003, where he became a vital industry player. He created a team capable of handling a wide variety of property and casualty placements by building long-lasting relationships with retail agents and insurance company underwriters.
Mitch successfully managed a large and diverse book of business by developing solutions for complicated risks. He is known for his innovative approach to problem-solving, and his ability to create connections with agents and carriers. Due to these admirable qualities, Mitchel quickly became a mentor to new talent entering the industry.
Mitchel Zelman resides in Deerfield Beach, Florida. He’s a supporter of the Children’s Tumor Foundation and the Angelman Syndrome Foundation. He has participated in events that have helped raise funds and awareness to improve the health of individuals and families affected by Neurofibromatosis and Angelman Syndrome.
Mitch is also very involved in his local community and has participated in raising funds for the SOS Foundation, and serves as the Chairman of the Fishing Committee at the Lighthouse Point Yacht Club. He is also an avid supporter of ocean conservation and clean-up.
Mitch Zelman has multiple interests and hobbies. Beyond working as an E&S property broker, he is also a triathlete and has previously participated in the Ironman competitions.
Another aspect of his hobbies and interests is fishing and spearfishing. He caught one of the largest Wahoo off Harbor Island Bahamas in 2021. Mitchel wishes to continue to invest more of himself through mentorship and grow a team that’s ready to rise to the challenges of a rapidly growing and evolving market.
- Last Look Consulting Group – Founder – Oct 2021 – Current
- Harris Restaurant Group – Partner – Mar 2018 – Current
- Noodle Station – Partner – Mar 2018 – Current
- CRC Insurance Services – June 2003 – Oct 2021
- CRC Property Advisory Committee – Jun 2016 – Oct 2021
- Senior Vice President – Jan 2016 – Oct 2021
- Vice President – Jan 2010 – Jan 2016
- Assistant Vice President – Jun 2003 – Jan 2010
- Wholesale & Specialty Insurance Association (WSIA) / National Association of Professional Surplus Lines Offices (NAPSLO) – Intern – Jun 2002 – Oct 2002
- Florida State University – College of Business (Risk Management) – 2001 – 2003
- Florida International University – Honors Program – College of Business – 1998 – 2003
Licenses & Certifications
- 2-20 License Property & Casualty General Lines License issued by the State of Florida
Memberships & Societies
- TriSharks – 2016 – Current
- Indian Princess – Member – 2014 – Current
- Lighthouse Point Yacht Club – Chairman of the Fishing Committee – 2018 – Current
- Boca Raton Resort – 2020 – Current
- Parkland Golf & Country Club – 2010 – 2020
- Member Guest Champion – 2013
- Florida State Insurance Society (FSIS) – President – 2002 – 2003
- Culture in 4D, Tony Moore
- The Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Art of not Giving a Fuck, Mark Manson
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen Covey
- Who Moved my Cheese?, Spencer Johnson
- The Speed of Trust, Stephen Covey & Rebecca R. Merrill
Contact us today!
Reach out to us to request a consultation.